November 2, 2021

Vintage watchmakers were a major industry in the early 19th century, with a number of Swiss watchmakers being involved in the manufacture of watches. 

Many of these watchmakers are now in museums and collections, such as the Swiss Museum of Natural History and the Swiss Watchmakers Museum in Switzerland, and there are also watchmakers’ archives and other online collections. 

For many of these early watchmakers and their employees, the Swiss watches were seen as the perfect tools for making watches.

They were considered an important part of their work and a key part of any business that needed to make its mark. 

However, over the decades, many of the watches produced by these early Swiss watch makers have been lost, destroyed or lost altogether. 

What is known about these lost watches? 

One of the biggest problems with researching lost watches is that most of the information comes from the works of the watchmakers themselves. 

There are a number different sources of information, but in the case of the timepieces in question, the information is very limited. 

It is often only from the writings of the owners and the collectors that we can learn about what was going on. 

We also don’t have any way of tracking the exact times of the making of these watches, as they were made by different watchmakers over many years. 

So what do we know about these watch makers and their watches?

What are the key dates and places of production? 

For this article, we will look at some of the earliest watches made in the Swiss area. 

Some of these are also known as the “Swiss watchmakers of the century” and are now held in museums in Switzerland. 

The oldest watch made by the Swiss, which dates from the late 1800s and was known as a “Gemütlich” (gold watch), is the “S.B. 1809-1921” watch, also known in Switzerland as a Géomégue. 

Although it has been lost to time, it has served as a reference to a wide range of watches made during this period. 

Here are some of its features: The watch was made by a small watchmaker, who was known to be a watchmaker himself.

The watch is a large quartz watch with a bezel.

It has been dated to between 1809 and 1921, but it is unclear when exactly it was made.

The gilt dial was polished and then polished again with a diamond or rubbery finish. 

While this watch is now known as an “Géomogue” (or “gold-plated” watch), it was not the first of its kind.

The first gold-plating watches were made in 1808 by the German watchmaker Wilhelm Radek, who also was known for his watches, including the “Horn-head” watch (which was also used by other German watchmakers in the same period). 

In the 1880s, a number other Swiss watchmaker’s were known to have made watches with the same name as Wilhelm Ridek’s, including “Gemärten”, which is often associated with a man named Johann Bündl. 

When a person was killed in a car accident in 1883, Büntl was responsible for fixing the watch on the body of the deceased. 

According to one story, Ridek would fix the gilt-plates on the watch, and when he was done, he would take the watch to the funeral home where it would be stored until it could be handed to the family. 

Another story relates that Ridell was also responsible for the making and delivery of a number of gold-finished watches made between the years 1859 and 1870. 

These watches are believed to have been used by Radeks father-in-law, Heinrich Wilhelm Rinek, the famous watchmaker and inventor. 

In 1903, Radell died and was buried in a private vault at the Görlitz Cemetery in Berlin, and a collection of gold and diamond watches, some of which were made during the same year, were discovered. 

As time passed, the Gemmetzel was used by several watchmakers including Radeck, Ridella, Rinella’s son Ernst and Radecki, Rodecki’s grandson who is now the owner of the Bauhaus watchmaker A.G. Radeke. 

A Swiss watch made in 1897 was also known by the same label.

It is believed to be an “Horns-head”, or Bemangels Watch. 

During the late 18th century and early 19cents century, many people began to move into the Switzerland area. In 1846, a